Monday, March 14, 2005

How Can You Help?

I asked The Soldier how those of us who are stateside can help him. He said if people want to help, they can give prepaid phone cards to soldiers with whom he serves. That will allow them to stay in some contact with their families without going broke. He further clarified that any AT&T phone card works well from where they are stationed.

If any of you is interested in supporting the soldiers serving with The Soldier, you can send a prepaid AT&T phone card to me at:

Patrick Eakes
P.O. Box 16263
Greensboro, NC 27416-0263

I will collect the cards and forward them to The Soldier, who will distribute them to others serving with him in Iraq.